Garden maintenance can be a time consuming task, and the longer you leave it the harder it can be to get under control.
Maybe you’ve been busy at work and haven’t had the spare time, maybe a relative is finding it harder to do some heavy lifting or maybe your strata properties need someone to take on regular maintenance tasks.
Supplied Services take on any gardening job, big or small. Some of our most common tasks include:
- Garden clean-ups and makeovers
- Lawn mowing and care work (edging, weeding, spraying etc)
- Shrub, bush and hedge trimming
- Tree removal and grooming
- Weed removal
- Removal of dead fall
- High pressure cleaning
- Plant watering
- Fertilising and mulching of garden beds
- Minor landscaping works
- Treatment of water features and ponds
- General garden maintenance
- Rubbish removal
Supplied Services also does handyman work, so we can fix broken fences, replace glass panes in greenhouses or put on a new coat of paint as well.
To find out more about our gardening services, call Pat on 0475 223 136 or send an e-mail.