15 Good Reasons to Choose Supplied Facilities Maintenance
1. One-Stop Shop. We provide all the services you need, so you don’t have the hassle of finding and engaging several contractors.
2. We guarantee our work to be completed according to the agreed plan of action, or will return to correct the issue or refund your service fee.
3. We take pride in our work and employ an eye for detail. We consistently and reliably meet our service agreement.
4. We utilise the right equipment to leave your facility looking great.
5. Our flexibility means a customised package to suit your requirements.
6. We operate to OH&S Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) and procedures for operation and use of equipment. Our OH&S Management System is second to none and can be viewed at any time.
These days greater emphasis is being placed on OH&S requirements to ensure that contract cleaning is carried out in the safest possible way especially with Insurance. Even premiums have jumped from 2.6% to 10.52%. Read more about our health and safety policy here.
8. Fully Insured. All the work we undertake is covered by $10 million public liability insurance cover.
9. We guarantee our invoicing will have all the relevant information for ease of administration.
10. Our level of awareness for your business operations provides for an unobtrusive delivery of your service agreement.
11. All our staff wear uniforms which, for many, is a badge of honour.
12. Natural cleaning products or chemical-free option. Our surface cleaners are made from citrus-based ingredients and glass cleaning solutions are ammonia-free.
13. All our vacuum cleaners are fitted with top of the line HEPA filters, which capture tiny particles that ordinary cleaners release into the air. These particles can be irritants or set off allergic reactions if left in the air.
14. We offer genuine references from highly delighted current customers.
15. In 2017, Supplied was named as a finalist in the Hunter Safety Awards.
Can our competitors do all this?
Many facilities or property maintenance operators in the market offer tempting quotes and a promise to a quality service. Unfortunately, many fail to deliver the same standard with ongoing service. The main reason for this is that they do not invest in professional and trustworthy operators and the latest equipment – nor do they cultivate a culture based on trust, reward and acknowledgement.